The ‘ICT & Innovations in Education’ international electronic journal is quarterly international electronic journal. The Four issues of the ‘ICT & Innovations in Education’ journal are published every year in the months of July, October, January and April.
The Journal publishes research papers, articles and book reviews in the following categories:
- Innovations in education
- ICT and language teaching
- ICT in teaching science and mathematics
- ICT and humanities education
- Modern technological tools for teaching at primary, secondary and college students
- Best eResources for utilizing ICT tools in classroom
- ‘ICT in Education’: best practices worldwide
- ‘ICT in Education’ book reviews
- Educational technologies and new ways of their application
- Learning applications, eLearning and examination with the use of ICT
- Computer based instruction in natural, technical and social sciences.